UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure that this will not come as a surprise to seasoned rat parents, but I've only had mine for six weeks and they continue to amaze me everyday! Tonight at treat time we hit their veg in a little raisin box..they were in within minutes!
Can anyone share other ways of making them work for their treats please? What mega animals! :cool:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I'm sure that this will not come as a surprise to seasoned rat parents, but I've only had mine for six weeks and they continue to amaze me everyday! Tonight at treat time we hit their veg in a little raisin box..they were in within minutes!
Can anyone share other ways of making them work for their treats please? What mega animals! :cool:
welcome to the wonderful world of rat parenting! i've been a rat mummy for almost a year now and they still find ways to amaze me every day. They are amazing little creatures. I absolutely LOVE them!!

What are yours called? Mine are Louie and Riley (Black hooded, or as I like to call them Humbugs he he) and Chico (my beautiful naked boy!).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aw they sound lovely! My husband bought me my three albino babies as a a surprise after many years of me looking longingly at rats in every pet shop etc (wouldn't normally do the surprise pet thing, but we had previously talked about having rats one day!).

I had just read all of the Hunger Games books so decided to call my girls Katniss, Rue and Trinket.

They astound me! I've had hammys and gerbils before, but these are so much more individuals, they have such personalities!

Thanks you for the tips, I've tried toilet roll tubes but it only lasts seconds, never thought of stuffing the ends!

Will get a picture of my girls on as soon as I've worked out how!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.