Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

so peeved at this!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Sarahnorris, May 22, 2010.

1. Sarahnorris

Sarahnorris Banned

this has really upset me. :(

an add on my local gumtree:

Hi im selling my Akita x german shepherd ,the vet has said that she is a full bred akita but i think she is a cross .. she is a really good dog just over a year old . house trained and a good gaurd dog .. great with kids and she is ok with other dogs .. she will not be ready to leave her home here untill the end of june .she has just had a beautiful littler of 7 healthy pups
    reason for sale is that we can not keep any dogs as my partner is working and i was off sick after a hysterectomy ,but i would now like to go back to work ,i will not have the time for her ,she is very freindly ,onky good homes please and pls make sure you will have the time for her ,she is a very big dog , £290 pls call 07719837527 (pls note she will not go untill the end of june) due to her pups

[​IMG]
    and what ever vet she went to must be off there trolley to think that's a full Akita!

so they pretty much, got a dog when she was off, bred it and now shes going back to work shes selling up everything..

so friggin' sick! honestly. so sad! that poor dog! :mad: :frown: :mad:

2. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Poor girl end of june is only 6 weeks away so guess these pups if she can find homes for them may well be going before 8weeks old :(

People like that should be banned from havin pets wonder how much shes going to be selling the pups for?!

3. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Yep its sad, but no one will ever stop these people!, we have a woman down the road from us that I was talking to today, she has a Lab/Ridgeback pup and says she is going to breed from it:eek: what the hell! some people should never have dogs full stop:mad:

4. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Poor thing no way is she pure akita akita/gsd maybe. They bred her and then what didn't get enough money for the puppies so they're selling her? She's lovely though

5. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

Poor girl :(

6. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

If she's just had pups and is only a year old, she must have been bred from her first season, or maybe second if she came in early. Either way she's too young to have pups in the first place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice