Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So Mad!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by McBenson, May 3, 2011.

1. McBenson

McBenson PetForums Member

I was taking my child to school this morning - it's at the top of our road and you can see it from our house. We have to cross a busyish road but there's a lolly pop lady there. My cat Kenny comes with us and walks us to the gate and goes back across the road to wait under the nearest parked car for me to return. It's very cute and the lolly pop lady always waits till he's fully across before letting the traffic pass again.

This morning he did the same as usual, came across the road to the gate and was about to turn back when from behind be I here someone stamping their feet and hissing at him. I turn to find it was one of the MUMS!! :mad::mad:

I said "did you really need to do that?" She said "I have 3 cats I know how they work, I was trying to scare him away from the edge of the pavement." I said "That could have worked the other way and you could have scared him into traffic!!"
    I'm so furious!:mad: Why can't people just mind their own business?!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice