UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the forum. Im cat mad. Absolutely adore my furry babie.
I have fudge a ragdoll x who is 7 yrs old. He was a christmas present off my partner in 2005. I then took in a 9mth old tabby, sheena. She had been abandoned in a box and a friend at the pdsa asked me if i would like to have her. Shes been with me since seotember 2012. My friends cat then had a litter and i decided to get a little friend for sheena so ive then ended up with a little grey and white kitty, bobby who is 10 weeks old. I added one more to my clan little coco another ragdoll x hes 8 weeks old.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, I currently have 2 rescue cats which we got from the Chestnut Cat Sanctuary in April this year. They are the most adorable sweet natured cats! I feel so honoured to be able to give them a home. :)

Prior to that I had a pedigree blue cream Persian for 18 years, she suffered a stroke and I had to have her put to sleep.... broke my heart... :(

I think what I love about cats is their independence and the fact that when they do give you affection, you know its for no other reason but for the fact they want to... :D

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
I have 2 gorgeous young cats, Jumpy and Pixie, and will have 3 by Saturday when I rehome a blue female BSH!! :thumbup:

I still want a Persian though, so would like to have 4... ;) :D

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
I have 2. A gorgeous 5 month old tortie called Emi and a beautiful 14 month old ginger and white cat called Ginge. Love them so much. I'd be lost without them xx

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
I just have the one :rolleyes:
Thomas, in my avatar.

I agree about their independance, i love it. I love that they walk in the room and sometimes look at you like sh!te, but we still desperatly want them to come for a cuddle :)

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Just the two here, 11 month old Siamese Molly and Milo.
I hope to add one more next year, just trying to build up an age gap and that's all that's stopping me for being a crazy cat lady :D

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
I could so easily be a crazy cat lady with just my two. I talk about them (and this forum) constantly and have already said that when I move to a bigger house and have more money, I plan to rescue more :D :001_wub:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I have a 3 year old black cat with white feet (Sox) and on Friday im picking up a little 3 month old fluffy black cat that im adopting from my friend, his name is currently Damien :eek: , im thinking of changing it tbh lol

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
where do I begin lol
shadow and lightning who are now about 14 months old and still antisocial and terrified of people as they was locked in a bathroom away from human interaction until I took them

then domino Oscar nutmeg and fifi who where tossed out about 5 weeks old and I took them in and made them massive tigers lol

Milo and Jake were left on my step in a box.

they are my big ten all neutered and just little snuggle kitties

then mika. we found him and his two sisters abandoned at a bus stop. his two sisters died, which I'm not going to get into now but we still have mika. he's such a big boy now and loves nothing more than playing with the older ones thinking he is bigger than them. he is still cries constantly though. he's definitely got a voice lol

Posted from Petforums.co.uk App for Android

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
where do I begin lol
shadow and lightning who are now about 14 months old and still antisocial and terrified of people as they was locked in a bathroom away from human interaction until I took them

then domino Oscar nutmeg and fifi who where tossed out about 5 weeks old and I took them in and made them massive tigers lol

Milo and Jake were left on my step in a box.

they are my big ten all neutered and just little snuggle kitties

then mika. we found him and his two sisters abandoned at a bus stop. his two sisters died, which I'm not going to get into now but we still have mika. he's such a big boy now and loves nothing more than playing with the older ones thinking he is bigger than them. he is still cries constantly though. he's definitely got a voice lol

Posted from Petforums.co.uk App for Android
Oh bless Mika, he sounds like a little fighter! :001_wub: Let's see some recent pics of the gang!! :001_smile:

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
I have two - Jess a black shorthair moggy from RSPCA, 5 years old now, and more recently a two year old semi longhair tabby called Tiger from cats protection league.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aw they all sound gorgeous. I was looking at adding a 5th as ive got 3 boys and 1 girl so thought another girl would be nice but then i thought i wont be able to spoil the ones ive got as much. i also have 2 year old son son who goes around giving them kisses although sheena and bobby tend to run off. The ragdoll x's are abit more leaniant with him.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
We have five at the moment; 4 maine coon's ranging from 9 months to 3 years and a gorgeous moggy, Hannah (Bug) who is around 12.

The youngest one is only with us for a short time and then he'll be going back home :)

G

·
I currently own five cats, all moggies and all related. Hermione (f) and Thea (her daughter) live with my sister however.

I have Osiris (Hermione's brother), Satyr (Osiris's nephew) and Phoenix (Osiris's nephew) living with me, and we're welcoming a Maine Coon kitten into our home some time in the very near future :) I want another boy cos I adore male cats, and I totally covet the silver colour :)

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
I have one very crazy rescue Siamese, Spooks, who is 4 years old :)

I'd love more (and am considering Maine Coons :001_tt1:), but as I live with my Mum, and Spooks hasn't got on with cats in the past it's something I really have to look at realistically and thoroughly.

I also work at an animal shelter (where I adopted Spooks from) and if I had my way, would have rescued about 20 more by now! :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.