Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So happy! :)

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by chloe231188, Aug 15, 2009.

1. chloe231188

chloe231188 PetForums Newbie

Following on from my last post...

I'm so happy, mia and poppy are now 2 happy little friends!..:D
    Mia is slowly day by day gradually excepting our new little kitten poppy and shes no longer being aggressive towards her, which is always good to see! I think maybe in a few days time they'll be cuddled up to each other! Who knows!!
    Poppy has settled in really well, and shes so full of energy! all she wants to do is play with mia!
    Ive been feeding poppy on a mixture of applaws wet food and royal canin ktten biscuits and she loves it!

Anyway will hope to get some pictures up soon! :)

2. little_miss_kitty

little_miss_kitty PetForums Senior

3. chloe231188

hey!
    ditto! small world eh!! i did wonder if this was the pet forum you went on..it was the first one which came up on google so ive been using it since!

Those videos are so sweet! i need to get some pictures of mia and poppy up!
    They are currently chasing each other around the room..and poppy seems to copying everything mia does! very cute!

Have you still got the rest of the kittens? cant wait for poppy to see them again!!

will see you later..steve spoke to dan think we may be round in a couple hours!?

see you then xx

4. little_miss_kitty

little_miss_kitty PetForums Senior

Yep they're still here. Think I have homes for them all but might keep them here for another 2 weeks until they're a bit older as they're all so tiny still. They're currently causing havoc in the front room :)

5. chloe231188

Cute!
    So you wont be keeping one yourself then lol?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice