Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So funny!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by newfiesmum, Mar 29, 2011.

1. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

I took the dogs on the heath this morning and they were having a sniff around when this little spaniel cross puppy came tearing toward Joshua (Ferdie was further away). Joshua was busy sniffing and didn't notice the spaniel at all, spaniel went and laid down right next to Joshua, almost under his legs, and he still didn't notice him. Then he looked and leapt about 2 ft back like he had seen a scorpion or something! It was so funny watching this great 11 stone dog leap back at the sight of a spaniel. You know how sometimes you don't know someone is there and they make you jump when you notice them? That is just how it was. He can't have very good dog sense to be taken by surprise like that. I wish I had had my camcorder!

2. Rolosmum

Rolosmum PetForums VIP

How funny, he must have been so preoccupied with what he was doing!

3. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

The bigger the dog the bigger the baby I say. Shame you didn't have a cam corder - would've been great on you tube, lol. :)

4. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

Yes I can just see that in my mind's eye. LOL Poor Joshua it must have been a shock.

5. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

lol, that made me chuckle ;) :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice