Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So Fu@@ing Fuming Mad **************

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, Jun 8, 2010.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I ordered a new bed back at the end of March, parts of the bed were missing, so I complained to the company, they sent the rest of the part (so they said) they deliverd Slatts, I complained again, They sent replacement parts (so they said) MORE EFFING SLATTS. I sent another complaint and 8 weeks later (today) they sent the head board and foot board.......Well the box was delivered to someone in another street, the box was badly damaged so I took photos as you can see at the bottom here, we opened the box and took out the headboard and foot board and as you can see DAMAGED,,,,,,,,,I am so damn mad, I am fuming. I sent them and email just now telling them exactly how I feel about this and told them that I have been advised to take photos and keep them on my computer, I have told them they can be sent to them for them to view, I TOLD them I want them to come and take this monstrosaty of a bed back and send me a whole new replacement bed imediatlely. no iff's or butt's........they are to get back to me asap. look at the photos of the bed then how bad is that, the box is covered in holes and ripps.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

think i would ask for cash back. they seem to be taking the p

3. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Thats discusting! I would want my money back too:(

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

Bloody hell, hubby only wants to get it out the box and put it up and use it.............NOT A CHANCE. Its going back and that is IT. :mad:

5. borderer

borderer Guest

nice day had by all then:D;):rolleyes:

6. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

That looks like Ikea's handy work! It isn't is it? :confused:

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Sorry hun I have to confess Luna got hold of the box :eek:

That is fing shocking though!!! :mad:

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

No it is from Studio Cards, we ordered it back in March, and it have taken all this time to arrive.........in part I must say too, I got two lots of Slatts, :mad:
    It have already been added to our account and money being paid for it a month ago, we told them we werent paying anymore and we reduced the payments accordingly, sod paying for something that havent arrived complete.

9. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Who the hell packed that? An oompa-loompa? :shocked:

I send stuff around the planet by Fed-ex and UPS and there isn't a chance in hell I would send any box that wasn't securely packaged.

And to think some business owners wonder why their establishments are on the brink of administration!

10. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Fed ex and UPS have amalgamated haven't they. They're now known as Fed-Up :lol:

1 person likes this.
  11. xxwelshcrazyxx

Its really bad isnt it. I will keep on at them though, I want a new bed and a good one too.

12. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

That's why I send packages secured like a fort. The stuff gets there safely 99.9% of the time, but there's usually a couple of holes in the box by the time it gets to the other end... :rolleyes:

13. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

that is bad,,,, i would def get a full refund and have a new one free of charge.... hope u sent the pics off and all

14. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Jebus!!! Get you're money back and take your custom elsewhere if i was you.. thats worse than an absolute disgrace. Complain to the head office or top of the store, verbal and and in writing too just to hit the message home. They cannot treat a customer like that.. its just not on!

15. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

O M G !! Now they have really taken the pee!! Go in full force ... we're all behind ya! :thumbup:

16. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Thats disgraceful mate:eek: I would demande a full refund and a letter of apology as well as a free one :mad: Its amazing too what the threat of a little publicity does for peeps to fix up there mess ;)

17. xxwelshcrazyxx

It is really bad isnt it, I was in tears when I saw it, I knew when I opened the box what it may look like inside. I was so looking forward to getting that in the bedroom, we already got the bedside tables to go with it, so I need the bed to match now. I sent them a stinking email I think they will get the message that I was a little bit upset ;)

18. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

that's awful, its a disgrace these days what some companies try to class as customer service, it should never got to you in that state and they should immediately offer you a new bed and a discount at the very least

19. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

That is really bad! hope u get a new bed hun at the least if not full money back!!:rolleyes:xxxx

20. London Dogwalker

London Dogwalker PetForums Senior

OMG That is disgusting! :D

Are they doing to come and collect it and take it away?! :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice