Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So f***king annoyed

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Patterdale_lover, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

MY "best" friend has had a rough time recently so I have stuck by her and helped her as best I can e.g. waking up at 3 in the morning just to talk to her if she is upset.

She has another "best" friend, who bitches about her and causes her SO much crap. Purely out of jealousy cause this other best friend is a frog to put it lightly and my best friend is stunning.

Anyway best friend approached me today saying frog has said i have been bitching about her, when I never did anything of the sort! :mad: So I left said frog a message saying "You can play silly little school girl games all you like love, but include me in them again and I won't be nice next time"

She obviously didn't reply :rolleyes: But my "best" friend is now siding with her saying she has had a bad day etc etc. And trying to sort it out with her. ALL because my "best" friend only has 3 friends at school and doesn't only wanna be down to two. :mad:

Right so I help you all the time, I stick with you through thick and thin and you just leave me standing for some bitch cause you don't wanna lose a friend who isn't good for you anyway.

Needless to say I'm so frikkin angry and don't know if I even wanna be friends with her anymore. If i see that frog again gonna take all my might not to lamp her one.

Rant over.

2. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

*pat* School will be over soon and you won't have to deal with this crap. Just wait until you're in your 20's :)

3. Patterdale_lover

I don't go to school. I know it sounds like a stupid spat and there is more too it but you know public forum and all that.

4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

It would upset me too

5. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

friend no 3 is obviously an expert at manipulating people! take a step back & say nothing then your friend will realise where the trouble lays!

The saying give her enough rope & she'll hang herself comes to mind hun!

6. Patterdale_lover

Last thing I said to my friend was

"Whatever, I don't do playground drama, don't come crying to me when it all goes tits up"

7. shells

shells PetForums VIP

aww hun this happens to the best of us, you do what you can because you care and then theres always that one sad individual who is so jelouse they have to s... stir and upset the balance of things. Just leave them to it i now it is hard but your freind will soon see who her true mates are and come running back with her tail between her legs so to speek. As for the s... stirrer she will get what she deserves eventualy karma has a way of catching up with people lol so just ignore her dont bother retaliating anymore as your better than her and dont need to stoop to her level the fact she hasnt replied to u just shows what a low life she is at least thats my opinion on it:D big (((((hugs)))))

8. greatdanes

greatdanes PetForums Member

I would keep her at arms length, keep quiet and shell know who her friends are and when she comes running you can have the pleasure of telling her to get stuffed

9. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

I wouldn't bother if I were you. I had this happen last year, at my age even, and I had been "friends" with this person for over twenty years. After she inherited a lot of money she decided she didn't need me any more and has been avoiding me ever since. Looking back, I realise that I never really liked her much anyway, and when I think of all the things I have done for her, she has done sod all for me.

The way she has been carrying on, trying to make herself look so important, you wouldn't believe. I had the satisfaction of knowing that she was offline for 8 weeks because she couldn't ask me to fix her computer, like I always did, after the way she had carried on.

I will stick to dogs, thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice