Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

so excited

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Leah84, May 27, 2010.

1. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

as some of you know my iphone somehow got water damaged last week. well i contacted apple and they offered to give me a brand new one for £150 which is great compared to the £450 i`d have to pay from a shop. i sent my iphone away on tuesday for them to inspect it and they said it could take anything up to a week for me to receive the new one. i`ve just checked the progress and found my replacement is in transit due to be delivered today :D :thumbup: i know it`s only a phone but i managed to do so much on that thing in seconds without having to wait till my pc started up and decided to load!! sorry just had to share lol

2. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

thats well cheap! if your other is fixable get it done and sell it...get your £150 back :thumbup: (and more)

3. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i had to send my old one off to them hence why it`s so cheap. they`ll probably fix it and sell it on but for me to fix it would have cost the same so i decided getting a brand new one was better value. i`ve been at such a loss without it lol i`ve got friends coming to stay tomorrow and i`m supposed to be cleaning but i`m too scared to turn the hoover on in case i don`t hear the door :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice