Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So effing annoyed it's laughable.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Patterdale_lover, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

My ex best friend from waaay back. Just came online asking how I was. I thought oh haven't spoken to her in a while so was like "yeah I'm great you?" Anyway I mentioned I was getting a tattoo which she has no idea the reason behind it so she started calling me a dirty sk*nk and a sl*t. Now I don't know where this came from and I HATE drama and stupid slanging matches. But you don't insult me like that and get away with it.

This girl left school at 14, became addicted to drugs and booze. Smoked ALOT. Had LOADS of different boyfriends. Hence why I didn't associate anymore.
    Now if she can dish it out she can sure take it back so I simply stated what I thought about her.

Apparently I am anorexic (Hmm I eat alot) I am a dirty w*ore. I should go die. I'm ugly and dog rough. My family should go die. Oh and she is going to pay me a visit. :rolleyes:

So I got annoyed and snapped and gave my opinion on something that she did a while ago that had the police involved. I didn't have any part in it btw, I just heard about it cause she happily told everyone. Anyway I basically said I felt she lied and was attention seeking. So now she said she is going to the police to say I said she was a liar....

:blink: Think I'm looking at life don't you?

2. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

I don't know tut tut,, you naughty girl...:D

3. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Didn't realise it was so rough in the Brownies nowadays.Why don't you pull her pigtails?:rolleyes:

4. Patterdale_lover

I'm glad you think my age makes it any less serious and its funny but I was bullied for years about being anorexic so for me it hurts. No matter how old you are.

5. Oi....dont you dare let her get to you!

You may be stick thin, and I am very jealous of that but you do not have an eating problem.

Anyway, dog rough is a compliment......my dogs are quite classy...more classy than drug addicted sluts! :tongue_smilie:

6. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

How nasty! I wouldnt let her get you down though, she doesnt know you so shes no right to judge :D

7. Patterdale_lover

Thanks hun. :eek: I just don't get how she could be so insulting and offensive over something that shouldn't even bother her! And guess what, she has one ON HER BUTTCHEEK!
    When she said "dog rough" I actually said "hey dogs are lovely so I'll take that as a compliment ;)"

8. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

I'll give you a tip kiddo...don't let people bug you.Let it all roll over your head it annoys them a damn sight more when you don't get upset.Read up on a load of quick answers and memorize them...comedians have been storing them for years to tackle hecklers..A couple I've used on occassion...

"You know when you go to the toilet,do you whistle so you know which end to wipe?"

And if they try to show you up when you're with friends..."Do you mind?...I'm talking to Santa Claus not one of the reindeer!"

If you show people they can get to you...they'll do it all the more.No bully likes to be made to look a prat.They'll soon back off when they realise you couldn't give a toss.

#8 poohdog, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  9. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Does her's say "i'm full of THIS" with an arrow pointing to the annal opening ;)
    She sounds like she is jealous of you for some reason :D Don't let her get to you, you know different and so do your true friends, and I am afraid THAT isn't a friend. xxxxxxxxxxx

10. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

Just say to her

"kiss my a***"

as in picture below :D

Attached Files:

11. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

hahaha you going down for that one young lady :D

what a fruit cake! tell her i said that and then im going down too i guess!!

some people, what does she think the police are going to do? total fruit cake!
    she will be done for wasting police time lol

12. Patterdale_lover

Lol thanks everyone its made me giggle

Poohdog great comebacks there, shall use them next time :)

I found a bird in my room earlier, can this been seen as holding someone hostage? Will I go down for this too?

13. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

One of my family members thinks I'm 'easy' because I have a tattoo. Just laugh at them :D

14. Patterdale_lover

I dislike them when people get them with no meaning. Meaning behind them i think they are a wonderful form of art

15. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

i have 2 and planning the 3rd, i must be a super easy lay lol

16. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

I don't like them for that either. People would probaly look at mine and think I didn't get it for a reason but I did.

I've got an outline of a show poodle then butterflys and flowers around it. It's to show the new life having my boys has gave me and I've spread my wings really :D

17. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

I have 3.. obviously the town bike :lol:

18. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

My boyfriends on his way to take you down the police station :lol: (hes a pcso so can detain ;) )

on the thing of tattoos, i have 3 .. planning my 4th .. god help me what she'd say about me :nono: :lol:

19. Patterdale_lover

Its ridiculous.

She has one on her arse and various places pierced if you catch my drift :eek:

She is a very odd one indeed.

20. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

people should never judge people if their own hands aren't clean ....

she sounds like a right tool :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice