Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

so disappointed i want to cry

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by chrissielk, Jun 5, 2010.

1. chrissielk

chrissielk PetForums Member

Thing seem to be on a real downer lately. Work been slow so money is tight this month. I had rervered two guinea pigs when they were born the owner rang up to say ready 2 weeks earlier then meant to be, so we asked for a week to sort cages ect the women said no and sold to some one else. This was fine got over it.

Well then yesturday i saw a preg guinea pig i need of a home i offered to take her, the women said be great. So for the last 24hrs been bending backwards to sort out cage, homes for the babies when born ect as well as a pick up for her. As i don't drive and car got no tax for husband to pick up. We sorted a company van and said if she could meet use at fleet she said no. So been trying to get some one to bring her to fleet.

Well i have just found out that i'm not the only person trying to sort it all. The first person to pick up gets her. I'm so up set, seems so unfair of both of use.

sorry needed to compline as feel so disheartened. I felt i was doing a good thing for some one and a needing guinea pig.

2. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

aww I hate it when that happens, feels like the world is against you dnt it!

why dont u contact a guinea pig rescue?:)

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Your not having much luck are you, cant you put up and advert in your local papershop of pet shop asking for any guinea pigs needing homes, you never know someone may see it and contact you. Good luck in your search.

4. forgotten~myth

forgotten~myth PetForums VIP

Awwww.... Thats mean. Iwould suggest your local rescue- that way you would not only be getting a guinea pig but also you would be giving it a second chance at happiness. Good look with it and please keep us updated.

5. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I know exactly how you're feeling!

I've been royally messed about by someone who offered me one of 3 rescue budgies... I told her from the 1st message I sent her that I was only able to take on one, she never said anything and after more than 2 weeks, i've only just got it out of her that she wants them to go in pairs so doesn't want me to take one on it's own.... in the meantime, i've missed the chance to take on another budgie that I orginally wanted but decided against because this silly woman offered me the rescue one... if she'd have replied after the first email to say she'd prefer they went in pairs rather than alone then I wouldn't have been bothered in the slightest, but she kept me hanging on taking forever to reply to my messages and fobbing me off about them, then having the absoloute cheek to say she was 'concerned' as to why I wanted one - i've never known anyone be concerned as to why someone would want to take on a rescue animal!! I was greatly offended and lost all respect for the silly cow. She has denied a rescue animal a perfectly good home for NO good reason, what a moron.

I hate timewasters with a passion.

6. chrissielk

chrissielk PetForums Member

i do take on rescue piggys i act as a froster home. two girls i wanted as all my other came to me and can't be rehomed ect so i wanted a white and silver pig and a black and white pig. As no longer have the space to keep any more. i was upset as picked names ect and my little girl couldn't understand why for 4 weeks we were doing a count down then not being able to have them.:confused:

this one is a preg piggy i'm really worried about but because women is messing me around my husband is now refusing to pick her up. (i don't drive)

i hate people messing me around but will put up for it if i delieve best thing for piggy.

Also i have always kept piggys and got a few.:lol:. but never had a litter born in my care and i really want the experince, and seeing i have a spare cage to give one more forever home it seemed right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice