Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So big question.....

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Cookieandme, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Cookieandme

Cookieandme PetForums VIP

.... Do cat people seek out cats or do cats seek out cat people ?

I am on holiday and missing my girls, during breakfast we had a heavy rain shower, so after breakfast crossed the plaza and sat in a lounge undercover to drink my coffee.

Along came a black cat with white patches on her chest, we said hola and she stretched up on put her paws on my knee - testing my reaction :) with a little encouragement she hopped up and stayed 1 hour, probably would have been longer but the rain had stopped. :D

2. londongal796

londongal796 PetForums Senior

I definitely think they can tell who the cat people are and aren't. Have definitely found this to be the case more and more when I go on holiday... they must just know!!!

3. munchkinpie

munchkinpie PetForums VIP

I would say yes! They are excellent judges of character :D we have a family of strays at my grandparents villa in turkey. The mother nested in our garden. They know who likes them such as the gas man yesterday, poor chap and the bt engineer who didn't, the just hid from him, he was an idiot,I felt like throwing him out, " I hate cats, what made you get cats, your going need to lock them up until I'm done"

4. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

I agree, I do think they know who to come around and who not. :) We must just give off a certain vibe to them, They are very smart creatures! Must have been lovely to get kitty cuddles while on Holiday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice