Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So annoying

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Tigermoon, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Tigermoon

Tigermoon PetForums VIP

It really annoys me when breeders don't reply to emails. :mad:
    I reply to every email I'm sent asking for kittens even if the answer is a negative one.

I know people are often busy but how long does it take to reply "Thanks for your enquiry but sorry I don't sell for breeding" and then hit the send button?? :confused:

Ho-hum, the search goes on I guess :rolleyes:

2. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

I agree,its very rude not to even send a short email, but its their loss, they might have ended up selling ,rehoming another kitten, even if not for breeding

3. AtticusRavel

AtticusRavel PetForums Member

Yep! I had this from 2 different Ragdoll breeders in the UK- both seemed to be on the well known front. Luckily for me Ragaddict got back to me and I had my gorgeous kitty. But I thought it was really rude of those 2 other breeders! (They both had their kitten availability flag on on their websites too.. )

4. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

I reply to everything if I see it, but have been awful the last few months as I'd forgotten to log in and check! I did reply with lots and lots of apologies though.

5. spotty cats

spotty cats PetForums VIP

I reply to everything, though I'm pretty lucky in the sorts of emails I get, but I do know breeders who don't respond to requests for breeding cats from someone they don't know or haven't heard of.

6. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

Doesn't take long though does it, to just reply and say sorry, I don't sell for breeding,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice