Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So angry right now.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DollyGirl08, Sep 12, 2013.

1. DollyGirl08

DollyGirl08 PetForums VIP

I swear if I didn't have dogs i'd be in prison for murder!

Just had a huge meltdown, which included throwing drinks, my laptop and the coffee table across the room at someone.

Started off with him hovering over my shoulder which I hate, kept asking him to move, but he wouldn't till I started getting aggressive. Then he started saying things about my family and my parents break up, and I flipped and went crazy.
    Considering it's HIS family that have abused me over the last 6 years, and mine have always been kind to him. Who does he think he is!!!! :cursing:

So ye, now I am in a terrible mood and feel really on edge and stressed out.
    I hate having this stupid condition, makes things worse.

Just needed to say it all as I have nobody else to talk to.

2. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

3. DollyGirl08

Well, was. Not any more.

Long story. But his dad in particular has been really abusive, physically and verbally over the last 6 years and he has done nothing.

He knows I am Aspergers so he does things on purpose that he knows will set me off into a meltdown, like hovering over me just, I kept asking for him to move and he ignored me and kept hovering till I flip, and once I flip there is no stopping me.

I also have OCD and anxiety, so he does things that he knows will set my OCD off and make me all anxious. Then when I get angry or upset he tells me i'm mental and a nutcase.

4. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

sorry to hear that..maybe a walk can help?...

5. ItsonlyChris

ItsonlyChris PetForums Senior

Oh, my. I'm sorry to hear, DollyGirl08 :(

It sounds really nasty but I don't want to offend you by mistake by saying anything else.

Do you have a cool down hobby or something? Photography and painting are amazing outlets for stress and other emotions :)

6. Aurelie

Aurelie PetForums VIP

His dad has been physically and verbally abusive to you?

7. DollyGirl08

My dogs are usually my way of destressing.

8. DollyGirl08

Yes for 6 years.
    I used to say hello but he would ignore me, I made him a cup of tea but he had a go at me and said I was stirring it wrong :confused: so I stopped trying.

Then he started slamming doors in my face as I was walking through them, and spat at me and said I will have your guts for garters, and I will throw you out of here. He locks my dogs and cats outside, and before I had a key he would lock me in the house while Mike was at work (he has a key) and now he parks his car over the drive even though I have asked not to because I can't get my car off.
    He also punched me in the stomach when I was pregnant and then it came out in the shower.

But I am moving out next week now. Just makes me constantly anxious and stressed.

9. witchyone

witchyone PetForums VIP

Uhm dump the lot of them !!!! Who needs that **** :eek: get out now.

10. DollyGirl08

Yes I am moving out next week.
    I did move out last year 50 miles away but he said he wanted me to come back so I did. But not this time.

11. tincan

tincan PetForums VIP

Are you saying he punched you in the stomach when you were pregnant , and you lost your baby whilst in the shower ? Good God , I dont know what to say :mad:.... You need to get out and away , have you contacted anyone for help ? what about your family do they know what is happening ?

12. Summersky

Summersky PetForums VIP

My God. Poor you. Anyone, with Aspergers or not, would struggle to cope with people like that. That man is twisted.

I couldn't stand anyone standing in my space. That would freak me out.

I am so glad that you are moving out soon. The sooner the better. Do they know you are going? If so, it might be why they are increasing the pressure.

You can try and ignore the spiteful things like closing doors in your face, as it is only for a few days, but no one should be hurt or abused.

Is there anyone you could go stay with, with your pets, before you move out? Family? friends?

If not, in the meantime, before you move, is there a way that you can park the car somewhere else, off of the drive? So you at least have access to a car - and an escape route. and keep the keys with you. And a well charged mobile. Never be frightened to dial 999.

Please take good care of yourself.

Once you are away, please never go back - they won't change.

And then you can begin the next part of your life, and be happy. Perhaps get help with the anxiety too.

Take care. XX

13. DollyGirl08

Ye, that was about 4 years ago now.
    I tell Mike but he doesn't listen. He is at work when his dad lets himself in with a key and then there is nobody there to see.
    I was on a driving lesson one day and I was in a carpark doing bay parking. He had followed me there, got out his car, and stood behind me so I couldn't get the car out of the carpark. But my driving instructor was there that time and told him to get lost, but even still after that Mike won't listen.

But I am going now and not coming back again.

He pushes and pushes me until he knows I will have a meltdown, then tells everyone i'm mental and acts the victim. Makes me so mad.

My family do know, my dad has been round a few times and told him to tell his dad to back off, but nothing happens. I wish I had phoned the police before, but I don't like confrontation.

14. cheekyscrip

leave that man...even if you had to go to "Women in need"..it is not bad place at all...some of my friends had to stay there and people were really kind and helpful...
    this what "Women in Need " is for!

being single is fine..and much better than bad relationship...

15. DollyGirl08

Thanks. Unfortunately there is nowhere I can go as I have so many pets, hence why I am still here now. But as my nan is moving back to Gibraltar she is letting me rent her bungalow.

Sometimes I wonder if I caused it, because of the aspergers I am terrible with people and obviously don't communicate very well, and I do get very aggressive when I get too anxious and stressed. But Mike knows that but instead of helping me or giving me space, he winds me up even more.

He keeps saying I can change if I want to, I have printed off articles on aspergers too so he can read it and try and understand where I am coming from. But he does things like put the tv volume on the wrong number, and makes a point of telling me it is on the wrong number, and then won't give me the remote to change it. It might seem so petty, but to my OCD brain that is so horrible and makes me so anxious and uncomfortable.

16. Summersky

Summersky PetForums VIP

You are not "mental". But that man is sick. And his son, your ex, is no better for not protecting you.

What day are you due to move out? Is there any way you could go sooner? And could your dad come and help you so they don't obstruct you?

17. DollyGirl08

I think because I am not very good with bills and things, I have to rely on people to help, and because I am not particularly close to my family, I have had to rely on Mike.
    But now I am driving and I have started my own business and trying to be independent, I think he doesn't like it because I am off doing my own thing more now and got more confident talking to people because I have to to get clients.

18. cheekyscrip

there are people who can help you and your condition is no excuse to treat you badly!!!

join "aspie" groups ..many people have the same problems and they can help you and understand you..

19. tincan

tincan PetForums VIP

I dont think anyone deep down likes confrontation .... I'm also sooo pleased you are getting out of this vile relationship with both Mike and his family , his dad sounds a sadistic barsteward ..... I do have to say though if someone through violence made me lose my baby , i would be hellbent on justice , but i do understand why you could not do that ....

Please this time do not listen to Mike and his heartfelt promises , he like his dad will probably never change love :( You have to look after yourself from now on .... Are you ok now , do you feel safe ?

20. DollyGirl08

I even said to him, I don't expect him to take sides, but he should of told him to leave me alone.

My nan is leaving on monday so I can get the keys monday and start taking my stuff. My brother is helping. But he has ADHD so together we are a right pair.

I feel that my life is moving forward finally, and once I move out, I can get better and be more confident.

The woman at the mental health place said she didn't want to send me for help with my OCD and anxiety because the aspergers makes me get anxious around people and she thought at this time it wouldn't be helpful?
    I'd love to get rid of the ocd and anxiety though, it doesn't help things at all.

If I trip over the pavement, I have to trip over again with the other foot so they are even :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice