Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So affectionate just lately.

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Marg., Jan 16, 2020.

1. Marg.

Marg. PetForums Member

Lola has been really affectionate the last 2/3 weeks, where ever I go, she follows me, sleeps with me, jumping up to be cuddled, not sure why she is like this, don't get me wrong, I really like her like this, just not sure why she has suddenly got a lot more affectionate, anyone got any idea's ???

2. Summercat

Summercat PetForums VIP

Is all well with you - any extra stress or illness? Anything happening at home?
    We had work being done today and when I got home, Jack ran up to me, then lay on my feet.
    Have you been away recently or are home less?

She is sterilized?

3. Marg.

Marg. PetForums Member

Hi Summercat, sorry about my late reply, I have been away for the weekend.
    No, nothing new here, no one has been ill, nothing has changed, she has been in the cattery this weekend but she goes to the cattery about once a month on average & has done since she was 11 weeks old, she is fine there, I wont say she likes it, but the owner loves her & there are not many cats in at a time, she gets cuddles & good food, she is only there for 3 nights.

4. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

Hmmm... I think she missed you and is happy to be back...
    Maybe something in the cattery? Not to her liking?

Garfield is a dry cat, but if I am away he is a bit more cuddly when I am back...
    Distance makes hearts grow fonder...

5. Jesthar

Jesthar PetForums VIP

It could just be the colder weather. Charlie-girl has been a lot more cuddly these last few weeks, and I'm pretty sure it's just because I'm a big hot water bottle... ;)

cheekyscrip likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice