Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Snuggly way to get dry

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by DirtyGertie, Sep 17, 2013.

1. DirtyGertie

DirtyGertie PetForums VIP

We got caught in the rain this morning, Poppy doesn't like rain and was feeling rather sorry for herself. You can't really rub a Bichon's coat dry with a towel as it will get knotty and tangle so I bought this microfibre towel recently and am really pleased with how well it works :).

[​IMG]

I put it in her bed, get her to lie on it, wrap her up, she stays there while I get out of my wet togs, give her a bit of a cuddle and sort of pat and blot with the towel wrapped round her and she's virtually dry in a few minutes. Just have to let her dry off completely and I can brush her and get her back to normal :thumbup:.

[​IMG]

2. redroses2106

redroses2106 PetForums VIP

awhh she looks soo cute in the first picture, poor little lamb getting caught in the nasty rain :(

3. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

Awww bless her shes such a sweetheart
    Lola looks like a drowned rat when shes been in the rain and then she will just run round flat when you try drying her

4. PawsOnMe

PawsOnMe PetForums VIP

Aww she looks like she's smiling in the first picture :)

5. DirtyGertie

DirtyGertie PetForums VIP

I thought she looked like she was plotting revenge :scared: :lol:

6. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

She looks very sorry for herself but very cosy all wrapped up :)
    And so pretty once all fluffed back up :001_wub:

I've been thinking of getting some more absorbent towels but haven't been sure which ones are any good - so thanks for the reccomendation :thumbup:
    I've really noticed how Missy acts like a sponge when out in the wet and seems to come home much wetter than the other two :rolleyes:

7. missRV

missRV PetForums VIP

:) bless her, she looks so happy once she's dry! I adore your Poppy, she's at risk of being dognapped you know ;) especially after seeing her all snuggly!

Must be a bichon thing coz Rosie hates being wet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice