Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Snuggling!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LexiLou2, Feb 7, 2012.

1. LexiLou2

LexiLou2 PetForums VIP

We got Bos back in May and my two have never snuggled up, Bos was a rescue and I'm not sure what happened to him prior to us but we are almost certain he was hit,:crying: anyway he does not like to be touched when asleep by anyone, me and hubby have both had a warning growl off him previously and Lexi is always bee growled at, its never more than a growl and only when asleep, however as I type they are currently asleep and Lexi has all her legs draped over the top of Bos, it looks like they are cuddling. :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:
    Can't get a pic, Lexi knows the sound of the camera starting up and goes to hide everytime!!!

2. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

Ahhhh :):) That's fantastic lol

Millie is the same with the camera - Wakes up straight away :nonod:

3. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Aww that's wonderful :)

4. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

That is lovely :blush: Kilo wakes as soon as the camera is switched on too...usually to start posing though :eek:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice