UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just received mine today, but can't read the instructions as they are all foereign! :eek:

I've worked out I need to heat it up for 5 minutes, but how soon after can I reheat it again? Also any ideas how to get cats interested? Both of mine have sniffed it but no interest in sleeping on it or near it yet!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
The second one I bought had English instructions as well :)

Important, heat by microwave only.
You can heat with the cover on or off. Always check that you have the correct settings on your microwave and the grilling or combi functions are off.
Ensure there is no food or drink residue in the microwave.
Refer to the instruction leaflet for correct timing :rolleyes:: Do not guess
After heating leave in microwave for 1 minute, it will continue to heat up.
Before removing, visually check that it is in good condition, just in case you have accidentally set any of the function controls incoreectly or heated it too long.
If it has been heated without its cover use a cloth or oven glove to handle it.
Do not reheat until it is completely cold.

That was on a sticky label - notice it gives no timing, you have to refer to the packaging for timings on mine.

I have 3 of these now due to the need to let them get cold, although I do reheat them while slightly warm as I am needing to use them a lot at the moment.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts

·
Registered
12,998 Posts
I have 3 of these now due to the need to let them get cold, although I do reheat them while slightly warm as I am needing to use them a lot at the moment.
I've been known to reheat before they're completely stone cold too. I just reduce the time - significantly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.