Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Snugglesafe Heatpad

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by victoria9292, Oct 23, 2012.

1. victoria9292

victoria9292 PetForums Junior

Hi guys,

being annoying again, my snugglesafe Heatpad came today but i think i melted it abit in the middle...

i put it in for exact time checked the settings but it seems to of dipped in the middle ooops

as this happened to anyone....what have i done wrong

2. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

Maybe had the microwave set too high? I don't really know tbh...mines a little sunken in the middle but it works just fine. Its not like, letting off a strong fumey smell or anything is it?

3. kate_7590

kate_7590 PetForums VIP

oh dear, that doesnt sound good.
    i havent used mine yet coz i dont know how long to put it on for :(

4. victoria9292

hey hey guys...

no i followed all the instrustions i did read somewhere to may turn it over half way through but it seens fine gladis rather stay in her sputnik like but she doest know what it is..... i supppose if i keep an eye on it and turn it over half way through

there definatly safe so dont be wary of useing it..we have a fair few pwts cat and dog and rodents im sure ill get my money out of it plus next door has a chorkie too

5. victoria9292

depends on the watt of the microwave does it not have a sticker on it or on the lable it came in if not let me know and ill post the wattage and times when i get a moment

6. kate_7590

kate_7590 PetForums VIP

No mine came with foreign instructions and no english :(

7. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

its gell inside so it does move around a little, mines now fatter on one side where ive not stored it level.

as long as the pink plastics all the same colour and the plastic doesnt stick to you its fine :)

8. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

its fine, they all tend to dip in the middle, if you over heat them too much they go POP, not that i myself have done it, but my sister managed to :lol: :lol: she then needed a new microwave and a new heatpad

timing does vary for individual microwaves though, so make sure you match the wattage, or catagory, to the corosponding time on the pad

9. victoria9292

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice