UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Mine don't sleep together that often. At the moment they are asleep on different chairs lol. I love it when they do though. I sneak up to them and take a photo before they move lol xxxx

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol..these sleep together all the time gonna have to get a bigger bed and knee they're getting really big now..tried taking a video yesterday of them cleaning each other was solo cute xx

·
4,206 Posts
Lol..these sleep together all the time gonna have to get a bigger bed and knee they're getting really big now..tried taking a video yesterday of them cleaning each other was solo cute xx
Lol I've got vids of the girls grooming each other. I find it so sweet. Could watch them all day (it's much better than having to go to work) lol xx

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol I've got vids of the girls grooming each other. I find it so sweet. Could watch them all day (it's much better than having to go to work) lol xx
Lol I know I can tell you it is lol...I love being with them..even if Eric can't find me in the house..like if I've been up stairs and come down he walks around the house squawking lol its really cute all I have to say is come on baby and he dives on me xx

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
Sooo cute :001_wub::001_wub: it's lovely when the cuddle up together, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :D

My 2 don't snuggle as often as they used to, but they'll sleep next to each other on the bed :)

Sometimes Seb walks up to Frank, bows his head and Frank will groom his head and ears :D

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sooo cute :001_wub::001_wub: it's lovely when the cuddle up together, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :D

My 2 don't snuggle as often as they used to, but they'll sleep next to each other on the bed :)

Sometimes Seb walks up to Frank, bows his head and Frank will groom his head and ears :D
Ahh thats so cute Sarah..nalas got a thing for cleaning ears xxx

·
4,206 Posts
Lol I know I can tell you it is lol...I love being with them..even if Eric can't find me in the house..like if I've been up stairs and come down he walks around the house squawking lol its really cute all I have to say is come on baby and he dives on me xx
I think maybe if I was here then Ginge might have become more affectionate although with what she's been through with her previous 'owners', I can understand her not being a lap cat. We did have a breakthrough today though. She let me brush her to the point when she lay down and kept rubbing the brush for more. My heart melted lol xxxx

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think maybe if I was here then Ginge might have become more affectionate although with what she's been through with her previous 'owners', I can understand her not being a lap cat. We did have a breakthrough today though. She let me brush her to the point when she lay down and kept rubbing the brush for more. My heart melted lol xxxx
Awww that's so good..think these two are just cuddly they'll sleep on anyone xxx

·
4,206 Posts
Emi is like that. She will have a cuddle or snooze with anyone but Ginge is a bit more particular lol. I don't think she fully trusts us yet :( :confused1: xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.