Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Snuggle pets leads

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by norehearsal, Jul 3, 2017.

1. norehearsal

norehearsal PetForums Newbie

Hi
    Having bought snugglepets fleece leads before and been happy with them, I purchased two sets of two leads but this time with the hi viz strip. In less than 3 moinths the hi viz strip started to come away from the lead. Anybody else had this issue? Snugglepets said it was excessive use so maybe I shpouldn't have walked them twice a day!

2. Jobeth

Jobeth PetForums VIP

I have a snuggle pets fleece coat and the edging has stayed on for 2 winters now. Could you superglue it back on? If not remind them that you have purchased from them before and will lose a valued customer if they don't resolve it.

3. MaggiesMom

MaggiesMom PetForums Senior

I have two snugglepets fleece harnesses with the reflective strip & haven't had this happen, had them for ages too. It sounds like a fault so they really should look into sorting it out for you x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice