Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Snoring!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Classyellie, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Harvey snores so loud I sometimes have to turn the tv up and he continually wakes me up in the night too (he sleeps on my bed :))

Until tonight Pippa hasn't made a peep when she's asleep but tonight she's snoring louder than Harvey :eek:

My son and I are sitting here unable to believe our ears! :D

2. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

LOL! I love the sleepy noises they make!

Bailey snores, not that loudly but he does a lot of grunting and growling in his sleep and then my favourites are when he does these wee mini 'woofs', it's so cute! :D

3. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Its like war of the snores in this house sometimes
    Chester and dad both compete for the loudest snore!

4. lol Our Holly snores so loud i can hear her whilst im in bed and shes downstairs on the sofa

5. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Dave only snores if he is lying in an odd position... so most of the time. lol!

x

6. zanussi

zanussi PetForums Member

my brother's dog has such a loud, deep snore that the walls vibrate- it sounds like the neighbours are having a party!

Thankfully Banjo has a really gentle snore with occasional grunts, squeaks & woofs. It can be quite hypnotic which is great in the evening but not so good during the day when I've got lots to do!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice