Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Small world

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by brackenhwv, May 9, 2010.

1. brackenhwv

brackenhwv PetForums Senior

After a lot of thought we have decided to go for a wirehaired vizsla pup to bring on to work under hawks. i have been making enquiries to breeders and it turns out I may have the mother of her breeding bitch. We got Bracken last year but her papers etc have never been sent on, we didn't buy her but were given her and she was in a bit of a mess to say the least.So we don't know her pedigree name but the person she bought her girl from is the same person we got Bracken from so hopefully later this year we will have a granddaughter of Bracken. We will be going down in the summer to see the breeders before the bitch comes into season in August. Thought it was wierd but maybe meant to be:thumbup:

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Fingers crossed you get a pup, sounds like fate.

3. rona

rona Guest

Hope the visit goes well :)

4. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Hope everything goes well that's pretty cool

5. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

How exciting! Hope everything goes well :)

6. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Wow thats great - never seen a wire haired. My son has the smooth coat and she is like greased lightening :lol:

7. brackenhwv

brackenhwv PetForums Senior

Turns out that she is her bitches mum and we've booked a pup from a mating hoping to happen in August so will have a grand child of Brackens ! Bracken will be 9 this sept and I've been told she has has at least 6 litters all large ones. no doubt he wanted rid as he couldn't breed from her anymore but it's my gain

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice