Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Small tabby female missing sheffield -coco is still missing

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Pets' started by Calvine, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

Coco is still missing since the beginning of September from Sheffield Herdings/Gleadless area (postcode S14). She is a small tabby female cat now aged four.

She was being fostered for a few months in Sheffield while the owner was moving house in London; unfortunately she managed to get out after a couple of days and has not been seen since. She is a plain tabby with no distinguishing marks...her chest is slightly sandy-coloured. She was wearing a red collar when she escaped.

Any information/sightings will be very much appreciated.

2. Karen blade

Karen blade PetForums Newbie

Hi ,we have found a small tabby female cat yesterday,Ridgeway Road area Sheffield 12,do you have a photo?it was wearing a red collar but looks quite healthy etc,does it have any other distinguishing features.
    Regards karen

SpringDance likes this.
  3. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

@Karen blade: Thank you Karen. This thread is a few years old now so I doubt it's her. Coco belonged to a friend of mine here in west London and I occasionally fed her when owner went away. She was staying with the owner's brother for a few weeks, thinking it would be safer than have her around when the removal men were around and work done on the new place. She escaped thro' a window and sadly she was not microchipped. If I had known this was going to happen I would have taken her myself.:(
    Thank you for trying tho'.

#3 Calvine, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  4. Bella's Human

Bella's Human PetForums Newbie

Hope she turns up :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice