Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Small Pet Care

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by catloveralicia, May 21, 2010.

1. catloveralicia

catloveralicia PetForums Member

I am a responsible 15 year old and I have been a dogwalker for 3 years now. I have recently extended my services to include cat feeding, small pet holiday care and hutch/cage/tank cleaning.

I don't have any spare hutches/cages of my own to accomodate your guinea-pig but I can care for your small pet if you could provide a cage/hutch for it to stay in. I have a shed which I can put the hutches in to keep them warm.

I have owned guinea-pigs for 10 years and before that I had pet rabbits, and I have done a lot of research on other animals and feel confident enough to care for them.
    I am in Haslemere, in Surrey. Prices are negotiable.

I ask that you provide main food, I can provide hay and vegetables and water if required for small pets. And guinea-pigs and rabbits will be able to have daily access to a 6ft run, unless it is raining when they will have exercise in an indoor run.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice