UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is rachel and me and my tow children aged 8 and 9 and springer aged almost 2 are looking for a lovely little mixed breed dog that will be given away free to a good home in wirral area.
must be good with other dogs and kids and house trained to!
doesnt matter about the sex or colour just a lovely little dog that we can take to the beach park and woods every day with max and spoil him or her rotten!! weve been looking around for a while and starting to give up but i know if i carry on looking we will find a really good dog to join our family.
The dog will be spoilt rotten like max and will be taken out to many places everyday for fun and runs but best of all the dog will be loved, cared for and given a fantastc, loving, forever home..

please can you help me to find a little dog in liverpool/merseyside area..

phone or txt me 0780552609

or email me [email protected]

i really dont know where else to try now, so please any help at all would be great

rachel x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.