Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Small Animal Hospital University Of Liverpool

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Polly80, May 14, 2010.

1. Polly80

Polly80 PetForums Junior

Hello, has anyone ever visited the Small Animal Hospital at University Of Liverpool? Our vet has referred us there and I just wondered what to expect. If anyone has been, have you stayed in a Hotel or Bed and Breakfast that you would recommend?

Thanks.

2. EmsBuddy

EmsBuddy PetForums Member

Hi

Havent been to the vet hospital there but i am part of the university and they have an excellent reputation.

Are you wanting to stay at the hotel with the animal? This will factor out what places you can stay at.

If you need any help with Liverpool info give me a message, i'll try to help as much as i can

Emma x

3. Polly80

Polly80 PetForums Junior

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your reply. I don't know if we will have to leave Memphis with them overnight or not, hadn't thought of that. I will have to have a look on the net for both types of accomodation.

Thanks.

4. EmsBuddy

Ok have a search for some accomodations and let me know what ones they are and i can tell you if they are any good. x

5. yorkshireblonde

yorkshireblonde PetForums Junior

We have been very recently with my parents CKCS. Fantastic place I was very impressed but you do need deep pockets!!!
    Rosie has done really well after her surgery. They kept her from wednesday till saturday. :thumbup:
    Fortunately we are about 1 1/2 to 2 hours drive so didn't need to stay over. Be aware though it isn't really in liverpool, more the wirral/cheshire border.

6. EmsBuddy

There are 2 Small Animal Hospitals - one is in Wirral the other is in the middle of Liverpool, its actually next door to my department.

have you the exact address to where you are going too? x

7. Polly80

Polly80 PetForums Junior

Hi Emma just checked the address and it isn't actually in Liverpool, its Leahurst,Chester High Road,Neston,Cheshire,CH64 7TE. I'll pop that address in the net anad see what I get close by for accomodation. Thanks.

Hi yorkshireblonde thanks for bringing to my attention that it's not actually in Liverpool!! Glad to hear it's a good place.

8. Polly80

Polly80 PetForums Junior

Hello, just wanted to update everyone on this brilliant hospital. We took Memphis on Wednesday and basically within hours they had saved her life!

I won't go into it too much here, but they were excellent. They have phoned me at least twice a day with progress reports and her care has been second to none.

9. yorkshireblonde

yorkshireblonde PetForums Junior

Great news. We thought they were brilliant too.
    Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice