Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Slugs gaah!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Ducky, May 27, 2010.

1. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

just took the dogs into the garden for a pee after a heavy rain shower, and there are now slugs and snails EVERYWHERE.

just got my little spade and chucked them all out of reach, which im sure will be a recurring theme for the rest of the day!

skye doesnt really ever pick things up, but kody picks up everything he sees pretty much!!

they are both pretty content chewing on their bones right now though, and for once they arent bickering about whos bone is whos! hehe!

2. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

Eddy was crunching a snail yesterday. Took it off her and went round the garden collecting them all. I don't want my dogs getting lung worm as there seems to be alot of cases round our way :(

3. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

i know, thats what im worried about. think i might worm them both fairly soon anyway!

haha we have almost identical phrases in our siggies :p

4. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

I know I got my saying from a doggie ornament I bought:lol: I have to have my boy done next week and he will be getting his blood test before the op. So fingers x they are normally clear :)

#4 flufffluff39, May 27, 2010
    Last edited: May 27, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice