UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I love it too!
But Rocco doesn't understand that (or maybe he just doesn't love me yet). The first times I did it he pawed my eyes! "what's wrong with your lids, human?" :rolleyes::

Ari, in the other hand, is all love. In the end of the evening she sits on the top of the sofa and give me the....most....loving...long...slow...blinks. And of course I give her more and more.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Bob does the slow blinking, we peer at each other through the banisters and when I blink slowly so does he :001_tt1:

He also does the silent meow.

Maisie looks away when I look at her eyes, even when I blink slowly.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Gizzy does the kissy eyes but Billy just looks confused.

I think he was taken from his mum quite early in the rescue place and didnt learn much kitty ettiquette as he doesnt understand the concept of cats grooming each other either.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I must confess that I do sometimes laugh at Simba when he does squeaky miaows. When I'm getting their food ready, Tiny's going through his scales of hungry miaows, and all Simba can do is say, "Eeeeek!" So I giggle and say, "What was that, Simba?" and he gives me this amazing unamused look, like he's saying, "You heard!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.