UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Son was home from Uni last week, and at the dinner table I was discussing the forthcoming order from MVM, and talking about how I hoped Bess would like the game mince. I remarked to OH that they did human meat too.

DS interrupted and said, with his eyes wide open. 'Human meat? Are you going to give Bess human meat?'

'No of course not', I replied. 'It's for us'.

'For us?' He yelled 'I'm not eating human meat!'

It was then I realised there was a slight misunderstanding here. 'Meat for Humans.' I clarified. :D

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Heehee :D Soylent Green!

My son worked in a supermarket and someone came up and asked him on which aisle were the M.I.N.T.S -spelled it out so that he wouldn't show her the mince!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lol, very typical of the type of conversations we have here!

When my 15yr old went into his new school year he was complaing to his 16yr old brother that he couldn't understand his new scottish teacher. Cue his brother asking him how long he'd been learning scottish for :rolleyes: He was totally serious!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.