UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hellooo.
got a quick question.. since we've moved tia's been sleeping in the front room as it's the warmest room in the house. she's got her bed on the floor and she does sleep on it sometimes, but she appears to be mainly sleeping on the sofa. now, from a hygiene/cleanliness point of view i really couldn't care less where she sleeps, she doesn't ever smell, plus we have a leather sofa. but from like, an orthopaedic point of view.. is this good for her? she obviously finds it comfier but it doesn't look it!

·
Premium Member
33,934 Posts
Dillon sometimes starts on the sofa or bed but he gets to warm and soon moves somewhere else.

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
hellooo.
got a quick question.. since we've moved tia's been sleeping in the front room as it's the warmest room in the house. she's got her bed on the floor and she does sleep on it sometimes, but she appears to be mainly sleeping on the sofa. now, from a hygiene/cleanliness point of view i really couldn't care less where she sleeps, she doesn't ever smell, plus we have a leather sofa. but from like, an orthopaedic point of view.. is this good for her? she obviously finds it comfier but it doesn't look it!
These sleep on the sofas inbetween until they get too hot, and they have beds put prefer the carpeted floor or even sometimes the tiled hall when they get really hot.
Ive got leather and just keep throws on them aswell. It doesnt bother me in the slightest all my dogs have done it, and if you are happy with it, then there isnt a problem really.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.