Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sleeping arrangement issues half sorted...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jan 10, 2012.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Picked up the new crate, she is quite happy to get in it and lie down :)

[​IMG]

Just got to sort the other pair out.

Do you think... this is enough room for Dixie and Dave if I put the gate across where the wall ends on the right of the pic? Bearing in mind they always sleep curled up together.

[​IMG]

ps- look at all the skirting boards the wee madam ruined! :scared: you can't see the carpet damage, most of it was just the underlay but there is a hole in the bit under her crate :mad2:

2. missnaomi

missnaomi PetForums VIP

I think that looks fine - sort of like sleeping in a car boot :) That crate fits perfectly too!!
    You can tell the best cos if you put the gate on you can see if there's room for them to stretch out separately.

Naomi x

#2 missnaomi, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  3. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Looks very cosy! :D Personally I don't think that's enough room for Dixie and Dave if they're going to be confined there - I wouldn't put two dogs in a crate that size, and it's basically the same thing :) I think they should have the space to get away from one another should they wish - just my opinion though.

4. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

It looks a little small to me if Dixie and Dave want to move around at all or both stretch out.

5. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I did think it looked a bit small. Hmmmm stupid house.

Where that wall ends is in line with right in the middle of the bathroom door so I can't just put a gate over that way.

Think its going to have to be a gate over the hall and just keep the bathroom and livingroom doors shut (although Dixie can open them if she wanted to lol) hang on I will get a pic Im no good at explaining lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice