Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sleep Pattern....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lozb, Jun 22, 2010.

1. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

Has gone haywire...

I've always been a night-owl.... I hate going to bed.... and I hate getting up.....:mad:

What can I tell you? I love my bed...:rolleyes:

But, since we have Baxter, I find I'm staying up later and later, to play with him, watch him destroy a tennis ball, have a belly rub... whatever.....

And... getting up earlier... cos he barks at about half 6... seeing it's getting light and probably thinking 'GET UP- IT'S DAYLIGHT - PLAY'... but then he'll settle down after about 6 barks.. till about 7 - 730 when I tend to get up.... unless I'm 'awake' at half 6 and think 'might as well get up'...

So... bang goes my 8 hours 'required' sleep each night...:rolleyes:

What's your average hours kip each night? Is it disturbed by pets? xx

#1 lozb, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  2. borris the rat

borris the rat PetForums Newbie

well my pups get up at 5am. looks like you have a lie in every day to me..lol

3. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

:eek: :eek:
    There are 2 5 o'clock's in the day? Are you kidding me?????
    :scared:

4. I have around 4 hours sleep each night sometimes 5 hours.
    I have never been able to get to sleep very fast so it takes me around 2 hours to fall asleep and I dont climb into bed until around 2am.
    I usually get up at 7 am.

5. borris the rat

sorry only answered one question.
    well about 4 hours a night... some times up to 3 days with no sleep at all.
    i once decided i would try for the world record of not sleeping cus i could stay up for 3 days, so i checked what it was....it was about 28 days ..mad.

6. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

again... :eek:

I don't know how you do it!

Goes to show, we're all different! I often thought I couldn't cope without my 8 hours flat sleep.... but am still up and will be up early tomorrow...

Aw, but I do love my bed....... honest... and I can hear it calling me now...;) any time soon... honest.....:rolleyes: :p

7. borris the rat

pmsl. pmsl. pmsl

8. I once slept for over 11 hours because I had 2 hours sleep for 4 days but Im not big on sleeping. I enjoy being around my animals too much.
    I have my cats free roam at night so they come in the room and start play fighting so I have a struggle because of that but when I kick them out I feel like somethings missing, so I always end up having them in.m:eek:

9. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

Aw, my cats sleep in my room - but (thankfully) they're quiet and I don't hear a peep out of them all night... well, aside from morning then the sun rises and the light pours through the window and then Millie starts moving round on the pillow - she tends to sleep on my head, a bit like a hat :rolleyes:

I think my love of sleeping is soon turning round to being more of a love of being with my pets - there's no way I'd have been up this late 3 months ago!!!

Erm, can someone make sure I'm up for work in the morning please? :confused: ;)
    xx

10. One of my cats sleeps on either my back or the back of my head, depending which is more on show during the night.

I tried having scorcher sleep in my room because she doesnt like me being away from her but she is so hot all the time it makes me burn up, and she tends to only want to sleep on the bed next to me no matter how many times I kick her off.

So it goes my partner, me and scorcher on this bed, so we decided to let her stay downstairs to reduce heat and hasstle.

:D

11. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

i et about 4 hours a night if i'm lucky if im able to sometime i mite have an hour nap during the day

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice