Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sleeeeep

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by MollySmith, Oct 15, 2013.

1. MollySmith

MollySmith PetForums VIP

I had a migraine on Saturday evening which left me wobbly through Sunday and going to our training class wasn't my best move as I found out Sunday evening :( I sleep better in the spare room as I can open a window which helps and prop myself upright with pillow and because I get cold Molly comes in.... last night I went back to our room. Molly is usually fine with that, she's used to me flitting about. I am insomniac so I rarely settle very well. But she was up every five minutes howling. Then back to her bed. Awake, howling. I waited until she was quiet and let her into the spare room a and went back to bed. Howling again. Eventually I gave in and ended up in the spare room. Our neighbour is very ill and whilst our houses are old with thick walls I still worried he would hear her.

It's entirely my fault. I need a plan of action for tonight unless it was a blip. I am planning early early night (this was all happening between 1-2am!) and to go through this again but obviously end up with Molly sleeping alone and not giving in.

2. Pawscrossed

Pawscrossed PetForums Senior

I hope you feel better soon. I hate migraines, I get them a lot and will try anything to stop them. I would sleep in the Wilfred's basket if it helped!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice