Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Skye - Missing Monreith Scotland

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Dogs' started by sunshine80, Nov 7, 2013.

1. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

Not sure if this has been posted else where on the forum yet but poor Skye is still missing. She was recently rehomed from Morgans Dog Rescue and was on holiday when she slipped her collar :( She is very timid and if seen should not be approached as she will run so please contact her owner if spotted.

Has a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Skye/693235297367716

I really hope they find her soon - there has been a few sightings but think she must be hiding out somewhere now because of the fireworks :(

2. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Just in case, Has she been registered on Dog lost?
    DogLost - Reuniting Lost Dogs With Their Owners

Also lost and stray dogs come under the jurisdiction of the local council and dog warden department, worth contact the local council and maybe even other surrounding councils and lodging her details with them if they haven't.

3. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

She is on DogLost her page is DogLost - Lost: Sable Border Collie Female In Scotland (DG8) 'SKYE' 58807

There is a massive search for her with people out every day - I assume they will have contacted the council as they have set up the facebook page and contacted the local windfarm (so they can keep an eye out) and also the local farmers.

They think she is still in the area - the last sightings of her are the 3rd November but she is so timid :( They have put live traps out in the last area she was seen as well to try and catch her.

Unfortunately I do not live close enough to help but really hope she is found soon. Poor girl must be terrified - I am pretty sure it said somewhere that before Morgans Rescue got her she was kept shut in a shed with other dogs so not even really been out much never mind loose :(

#3 sunshine80, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice