Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Skye learnt sit today!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by pika, Jul 1, 2010.

1. pika

pika PetForums VIP

Ah I'm so proud of her, on only day 2 of being with us she has managed to learn 'sit'.

Didn't take her very long either and is now doing it willingly without treats :thumbup:

Hopefully her progress continues!!

Oh also her potty training is going fab!! Only one accident today, but that was my fault because I was clearing up the newspaper where she had messed and she needed to do another just as I was getting ready to put some more down :)

More pic's coming soon!

#1 pika, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  2. rona

rona Guest

Sounds good :thumbup:
    Is she not going into the garden to toilet?

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Clever girl :thumbup:

4. pika

pika PetForums VIP

Ah, I live in a flat so for now she is on the newspaper, covering a sheet of grass on the balcony (it sounds odd but she's just getting used to the grass so I thought I'd keep to what she knows/paper, and slowly take it away until she is using all grass) She missed because she wanted to go out again but couldn't because I was putting down more paper so had to settle for the floor just by the balcony. When she gets older this set up will be for emergencys only, so until she can go outside this is just getting her used to grass slowly :D

Next time I'll keep a closer eye!!

5. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

Well done Skye :thumbup:

6. rona

rona Guest

Did you get a full nights sleep last night?

7. pika

pika PetForums VIP

Ish, haha she woke me up to take her potty and fussed a little when she was put back to bed but other than that, fantastic night compared to the first :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice