UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all your advice very much needed it..

Anyway, Skye, my black lab cross dropped her first baby at 1.20am'ish this morning the next 9 hours brought another 9 puppies... 10 in total.

All alive and feeding very well.. will post some pics soon

·
Registered
327 Posts
wow, well done skye, so glad everything went well, your going to have your hands full for the next few weeks and fun when there all up and mobile, im hoping ours just has 5..lol

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
skye i really well... no problems at all.. took her to the vets this morning and everything is ok with her. got to take the babies in 2 weeks
glad shes well and the pups as well

they are very cute, lovely pics, one of my previous girl wanted to have hers on the sofa as well but had to convince her that the floor was a better option or I would have no where to sit :D lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Over the coming months i will upload loads of pics. We let her have them on the sofa as we thought it was best as she spends a lot of time on it and it would be more comforting.. Brindle, yes absolutley stunnin... The sandy ones are gorgeous. Infact, they all are

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
I would see if you can get her to go in a whelping box with them now a sofa is not the safest place for new born puppies. Even newborns can move around so there is a big chance they could fall of and get injured.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would see if you can get her to go in a whelping box with them now a sofa is not the safest place for new born puppies. Even newborns can move around so there is a big chance they could fall of and get injured.
Yea, we've made a little den out of 3 boxes and old clothes. She's taken to it very well but thats more than likely due to weakness lol. They fell off the sofa a few times, even landed in her water dish a few times lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yea, we've made a little den out of 3 boxes and old clothes. She's taken to it very well but thats more than likely due to weakness lol. They fell off the sofa a few times, even landed in her water dish a few times lol
omg...... get them in a box on the floor quick......lol

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.