Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sky have really failed this time

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by danielled, Jan 17, 2012.

1. danielled

danielled Guest

Mum just told me sky said the Internet wouldn't work very well for a day.:mad: the have really failed now. I knew we should have stayed with bt. Sky are making the net go slow it is early going backwards. Then they tell her it might go off sorry sky but the Internet isn't going anywhere. If they take the Internet off I have a mind to give them what for.:mad: wonder what they have done this time. Anybody else having trouble.

2. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

You are often having problems with sky, maybe you could go back to bt, could that be an option?
    I know it's annoying when you just want to go on pf.

3. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

We are always having problems with sky.. It's been fine today though

4. DT

DT Banned

the sky don't affect my internet, we are with talktalk and in all honesty can't complain

5. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

My parents phoneline has been crap since they swapped to Sky.:( Sky kept trying to tell them it was their phone but now 3 new phones and several visits and line checks later it still sounds really crackly when I phone them.

It is annoying when your internet goes down though. My pooter sometimes randomly breaks itself somehow and doesnt recognise the connection.:mad: Its just done it now and I still have no idea what I did to fix it.:confused:......Im beginning to think its just doing it to torture me!!:sosp:

6. danielled

danielled Guest

Try persuading mum.
    I keep telling mum they won't admit this is a problem their end. I have gone onto the o2 pay as you go on the iPad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice