Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

size of bump / kittens on one side only???

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by purrlover, May 22, 2010.

1. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

hi ya all, just a quick question , honey is now 7 weeks and 1 day , shes still very round on both sides of her tummy , yesterday and today i have seen and felt movement on just one side is this common or is it likey shes just carrying kittens in one horn? or am i reading too much in to this as per usual ..LOL
    ta muchly
    julie x

2. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Yes you are at the stage where you are reading way too much! :D

Which is part of the process I think.

I thought the same about Poppy strangely enough, obviously I do not know as I couldn't see (thankfully) which horn they came out of but I think it would be possible.

It gives you something to Google for this week anyway! ;) (I found the answer on Page 62 - Dan Rice book) yes, this is possible.

Not long now! :thumbup:

#2 Milly22, May 22, 2010
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
  3. 2flowers

2flowers PetForums Member

I had this with Bibi - movement more on one side and her bump looked lopsided - nature can fool us.....she ended up producing six beautiful babies....:)

4. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

i have felt movement both side tonight... tho she hasnt seem to put much weight on these last 2 weeks , but my hubby comes home at the weekends(he works away in the week)and he said he can see more of a difference this week , i suppose i shall know soon enough:)
    julie x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice