Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Size difference between puppy and grown up collars, let's see some pics

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lipsthefish, Nov 9, 2012.

1. lipsthefish

lipsthefish PetForums VIP

I've been having a tidy up and found Angel's very first puppy collar :) I can't believe how very tiny it is compared to her grown up collar

This is her baby one
    [​IMG]

Her grown up one (they don't really wear collars, mainly on holidays) She wears this one on the second smallest hole
    [​IMG]

And them both together
    [​IMG]

They just made me smile :) I'm going to hunt Alfie's out tomorrow to see how he has grown.

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I don't think I have any of dixie or daves puppy collars :( I donate a lot of stuff to the local dog kennels so they probably went there.
    I donated xivas baby collars there but have her lovely indi-dog puppy collar put away in a box with some of her things so no pics I'm afraid.

3. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Haven't got Kilo's first collar; I donated it to a rescue along with lots of his other stuff. The difference would be massive though :eek:.

4. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

I don't have Kenzie's puppy collar with me right now so can't take photos, although I did bring it over here, it was too special to give away. She had the P@H buttons and bears puppy collar, as small as it could go, and it was still way too big for her for the first few weeks :001_wub:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice