UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having a tidy up and found Angel's very first puppy collar :) I can't believe how very tiny it is compared to her grown up collar

This is her baby one

Her grown up one (they don't really wear collars, mainly on holidays) She wears this one on the second smallest hole

And them both together

They just made me smile :) I'm going to hunt Alfie's out tomorrow to see how he has grown.

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
I don't think I have any of dixie or daves puppy collars :( I donate a lot of stuff to the local dog kennels so they probably went there.
I donated xivas baby collars there but have her lovely indi-dog puppy collar put away in a box with some of her things so no pics I'm afraid.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Haven't got Kilo's first collar; I donated it to a rescue along with lots of his other stuff. The difference would be massive though :eek:.

G

·
I don't have Kenzie's puppy collar with me right now so can't take photos, although I did bring it over here, it was too special to give away. She had the [email protected] buttons and bears puppy collar, as small as it could go, and it was still way too big for her for the first few weeks :001_wub:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.