Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Single Trailer wanted!! :)

Discussion in 'Horse and Equestrian Classifieds' started by Mags4eva, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Mags4eva

Mags4eva PetForums Junior

Hi, my parents have agreed to buy a trailer for me and we are officially looking for a single trailer. Our first choice would be an Ifor Williams HB403 and we have had a look at the Requisite trailers but they just don't seem very sturdy (please feel free to correct me on that point if you've had experience with them!). Also a friend of a friend is about to put her Rice double trailer up for sale. Apparently it is very light weight and our car would be able to pull it (we have a Fiat Doblo- not sure what the towing limit is but my horse is just under 600 and then + the trailer weight) it sounds like a good trailer but the only thing i'm not keen about is the fact it has a wooden floor :S i would prefer a non-wooden floor. Anyone know of any single trailers up for sale in the North West England area?? Also any advise on any single trailers?? All advise appreciated!! xx :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice