UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Young'un sadly was helped to the bridge on Thursday. He has left a hole in our lives that is impossible to fill. I thought I would share some pictures of our gorgeous, sweet natured boy.

30/06/1995 - 01/11/2012

With Bebe. She just adored him. He was so gentle to her as she's a nervous girl. He was 13 years her senior.

Pictured with with "Chas", who passed in 2007.

Here with his mummy and Chas. Suki passed in 2010, aged 16.

With Manson and Marilyn. Manson (fluffy boy) is still with us, but sadly, Marilyn (black and white) passed last year.

With his biological mummy. She never let up on her mummy role!

Taken just a couple of weeks ago.

Never forgotten. xxx

G

·
They look so content together. Ahh they are beautiful :001_wub:

Young'un sadly was helped to the bridge on Thursday. He has left a hole in our lives that is impossible to fill. I thought I would share some pictures of our gorgeous, sweet natured boy.

30/06/1995 - 01/11/2012

With Bebe. She just adored him. He was so gentle to her as she's a nervous girl. He was 13 years her senior.

Pictured with with "Chas", who passed in 2007.

Here with his mummy and Chas. Suki passed in 2010, aged 16.

With Manson and Marilyn. Manson (fluffy boy) is still with us, but sadly, Marilyn (black and white) passed last year.

With his biological mummy. She never let up on her mummy role!

Taken just a couple of weeks ago.

Never forgotten. xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.