UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought we could all do with a giggle on a cold rainy Monday evening.

I was making dinner for my mum and dad this evening when I got a 'ping' on my phone, turned out it was a facebook message.
Its was from my friend who is currently in a psychiatric hospital, he is not allowing visitors and has awful signal so messages are few and far between and ive been really struggling and missing him alot,so it was nice to hear from him and for him to be in a fairly stable mood, then he came out with something that literally had me rolling on the floor in stitches 'People here are crazy!'
Yeah... sorry to break it to you, your in a psych ward :rolleyes:

Probably one of those 'you had to be there' moments, but didnt half make my evening :eek:

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my friend is a physc nurse so i appreciate the irony :lol:

i love texts/letters/messages like that :)
It just made me giggle!

I was really down and a bit angry with him (not intentionally just 'meh') because he wouldnt let me go and visit him, like i knew it was up to him and i know he doesnt want me to see him like that, but i just missed him.

So it made me smile to get a nice cheerful message and to know his getting there :)

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
This more made me stop and think oooooo...

Ive got a new manager she's a Liverpudlian quite broad accent..

We were walking past the onesy's and she stopped and said..

"aaarrrrrr.... rrrr babe wud look gawg in one of them".,..

I said "but how about going the toilet"..

she replied "Yeah a bet its freezing going for a sh1t"

Shocked.com.. :) And thats my new manager.. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.