Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Signature Issues?

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Suggestions' started by Acidic Angel, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Acidic Angel

Acidic Angel I am THAT person, sometimes...

So I spoke to @SusieRainbow via PM about this, and she suggested I post here about the issue I'm having .
    I decided to give it one more go before posting and still having issues, so here goes!

I keep seeing people with multiple of those pitapata tickers in their signature for their pets, and I wanted to add some to my signature... But when I try to add more than one, I get the error that I'm only allowed on image in my signature.. So, how are people doing it?!

Please leave suggestions below and I'll try them all lol!

Thanks in advance!

2. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm having problems with it too, so couldn't help . I tried deleting Scratty Cat from it after she died but the only way was to delete my account.:rolleyes:

3. Acidic Angel

Acidic Angel I am THAT person, sometimes...

Sorry, I've just realised my post makes it seem like you didn't want to help me :Facepalm I meant to add in that you were having your own issues and completely forgot to put it! My bad :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice