Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

*Sigh* Some people!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trackerbob, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Trackerbob

Trackerbob PetForums Junior

At work the other day someone came up to me and said:

"Hey, you know about dogs- I want to get one but I want a breed that doesn't need to be walked and is quite happy by themselves, what should I get?"

I replied:

"Try a nintendog. There's no such thing as a dog that 'doesn't need to be walked' and if that's your attitude then do us all a favour, and get a cat"

What are people thinking? I expect most of you have come across individuals like this!

2. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Oh definetly:mad:

3. BenMac

BenMac PetForums Senior

Hey...Nintendogs need love too ya know! I know...my daughter and I have 7 between us :)

Suggest that your workmate get a dog cuddly toy and leave it sitting in a wee basket somewhere.

4. IndysMamma

IndysMamma PetForums VIP

if they have that attitude then they probably don't want to deal with playtime/training to avoid furniture getting scratched... maybe a stuffed toy is the only option

5. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

People seem to think because mine are smaller dogs then they don't need as much walking as say a lab. But no they need to same amount :rolleyes:

6. Trackerbob

Trackerbob PetForums Junior

Hmm... Are there any welfare organisations that look after Nintendogs? :)

It would appear that there are lesser humans who just aren't suitable for owning dogs!

Perhaps we should pity them.

Or we would if they didn't just go out and get a dog anyway, find they can't cope with picking up poo, and try to sell them after 6 months for £999 saying 'genuine reason for sale!'

7. codyann

codyann PetForums Senior

lol! i get asked this question a lot, my answer is yeah shes small but she needs walks just like big dogs lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice