Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

sick of time wasters!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by frags, Jun 27, 2009.

1. frags

frags PetForums VIP

this litter for sale have been full of time wasters!!!

all i get are emails and calls saying can i come view, some dont turn up alot tell me they wont be coming!!!

getting really annoyed with them now, but i know its part of the whole procedure i have to deal with.

just wanted to have a rant on here

2. frags

frags PetForums VIP

oh the reason im stressed about it today is that i was going to go over to friends today but as a lady wanted to come view 2 of the kits i cancelled and she just text to say she wont be coming now.
    its good she had the decency to let me know but on the day?? i could have gone out!

3. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

How annoying huh ?
    Hope you get successful homes for the litter soon!

Chloe x

4. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

I'm looking for a bunny at the moment could you may be pm me where you live::)
    chris

5. kirksandallchins

kirksandallchins PetForums VIP

One of the reasons I stopped breeding chinchllas was because of timewasters - waiting in and nobody turning up was so annoying. Also you need to think about security - these people have your address, but you have only a mobile number and/or email address.

6. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hmm my dad was waiting all friday for someone to come to buy some of his birds, mum rushes round tidying up, dad cleaned out all the averys, but they didnt come, they didnt even txt or ring, :(,:( its very annoying,

7. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

I must be lucky.I breed chinchillas and have bred rabbits and have never had any problem with timewasters.
    I do grill people via email and then the phone first as I feel if they are willing to put up with that then they must be serious.

Anyway frags where is pictures of my blue boy??

8. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

Thats annoying, they obviously hadn't thought it through properly.

9. frags

frags PetForums VIP

my buns are kept in a summer house which is locked and alarmed ;)

10. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

Hey snap, tell me about it lol, i know its not funny, so many people not got nothing better to do in their lives but to mess people about , i feel sorry for them, poor little loves, they have very sad lives.

11. frags

frags PetForums VIP

here here!!
    i get alot of people ringing and cos there not ready for homing yet they say oh il ring back...... yeah more like you want it NOW!! i prefer people who are willing to wait for there fur baby as i know its not just a spur of the moment desicion then

12. frags

frags PetForums VIP

yet another messer tonight!!!
    a guy rang at 5pm and said could he come and view and i said yes he said he would be here at 7, he rant at 7.20 and said he was lost then said hang on cos he was being told of for ringing in a petrol station and said he will ring back..........

now its 22.45 grrrrr

13. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

I think you should keep them all :)

Id love a frenchie again one day, but i think my pair are my limit right now.

Even though ive seen a lovely Dutch boy called Marmite who has been ill treated, and is highly aggressive and nervous, so his chances of finding a home are slim :(

If i had the money to fence him off his own little area, i would be so tempted.

14. frags

frags PetForums VIP

lol i wish i could keep them allllllllllllllll there all so cute and i fall totally in love with them all every litter.

awww nonnie go on get the little dutch fella and make him tame and loved :D you know you wanna ;)

15. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

I really do. But i have to be realistic. I do have the time, but i dont have the finances right now. I will also be moving some point in the next year.
    Plus i have to put my pair first, as i wouldnt want to do anything that would upset them or stress them.

I am SO tempted, but i do know hes also being really well taken care of in a rescue centre.

Its so sad that we cant help them all. I check the rabbit rehome site daily, and its so heartbreaking :(

16. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

Aww hun you know how much i adore your buns and if i could afford one i so would! x x

17. frags

frags PetForums VIP

see i have an over flow hutch for my kits its 6 x 2 x 2 and have been so tempted to get a rescue pair of bonded buns. i feel so bad when i look through the rescue site and being a breeder makes me feel worse.

18. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Breeders are needed though, aslong as they are like you and responsible, and have the buns best interests at heart.

I think rabbit ownership is improving, but at a really slow rate.

You cant rescue them all though, and the line has to be drawn somewhere. The only thing we can do is try and educate people, and promote rabbits and how fantastic they are (if cared for properly) as pets and companions.

19. Pampered pets

Pampered pets PetForums Senior

I couldnt breed, i know already my kits arnt going anywhere lol

20. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

Good breeders are always needed otherwise good quality rabbits will disappear..
    One thing I do as a breeder of cinchillas is always be open for rescues aswell as I believe that all breeders should take some resposibility for the rescue siuation.
    I have also taken in many rescue rabbits in the past and still do now if needed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice