UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of mine was admitted last night to the vets, has been ill all weekend and not eating, is gagging abit so i imagine its bone related having changed him about 6 weeks ago to the RAW diet, his tum is swollen and hard
I was very skeptical about feeding bone, if this is the case Im returning them both to kibble although the bigger dog isnt having problems:(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hes a whippetxlab and only bone he eats his bone in chicken portions, and not alot of that even as he tends to leave it and eat the minces or tripe

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Hope he's much better soon.
Update us when you can.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no update yet, could be something else but having vomited up a bit of bone makes me feel its bone related, hopefully Im wrong as this diet suits him, hes a picky eater and for once was beginning to clear his plate though it took awhile for him to accept certain meats. shall update soon, am going to ring shortly if they dont contact me:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.