Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sick dog.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by jlushh, Jan 21, 2012.

1. jlushh

jlushh PetForums Member

So, my GSD has been sick 5 times today, and I'm scared she has been poisoned?

She is 2 years old, and has never been sick since she was a puppy, even then I don't recall her being sick.

There has been posters where I live of a cat dying from suspected "poison" and I'm wondering if she ate it.

When she has been sick it looks like she has eaten a "fat ball" the kind birds eat, it looks a lot like diarrhea, I don't put fat balls in my garden and did not see her eating one on the walk?

She has been walking very slow and fragile, and it's obvious when she is going to vomit. She usually is very excitable and just has stayed in bed all night.

Vets or not?

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Yes! At least call the vet!

3. natty01

natty01 PetForums VIP

vets if u suspect she has been poisoned and the sooner the better .

4. jlushh

jlushh PetForums Member

I think if theres another pile of sick, or traces of it in the morning she is going to the vet.

I'd really like to know who the HELL is poisoning animals around here at the moment. I stopped walking my dog in a certain woodland due to poisoning, and glass shard laced food. :(

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? :(

5. Ingrid25

Ingrid25 PetForums VIP

off the the vets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u think she has been poisoned dont wait until its too late!!!!!!!!!:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice