Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sick Bitch Sits On Bunny And Crushes It

Discussion in 'Pet News' started by xXHazelXx, Jan 22, 2011.

1. xXHazelXx

xXHazelXx PetForums Junior

I dunno if you guys have heard this but i cried when I read this article
    WARNING! Does have a few pictures, but most of the bunny is not seen.
    (article link at the bottom)
    I'm sorry but what sort of f*cking sick bastard would do that, my friend told me the story because i couldnt stand to watch the video, but the poor little thing tried to get away and she just grabbed a glass plate and crushed it under that :( and they're all laughing, i mean wtf cant even express how much i just wanna beat the crap outta her and her dumb friends. Lets crush you see how you like it sick whore! :mad:
    sorry about my language btw, i just...ARGH!
    hope that sick bitch burns in hell!

Young girl abuses and kills little rabbit | ChinaHush

2. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

That girl needs URGENT psychiatric help ... what kind of a person can do that, frightening :mad:

3. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

Gosh, thats just sickening...

I agree, you've got to have something seriously wrong with you to do something like that. I do believe there should be harsher punishments for people who torture/abuse animals, its a well known fact that people who have done that are much more likely to go on to commit "serious" (in the eyes of the law anyway, i think torturing animals is serious enough myself!!) crimes like murder and stuff.

4. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

What a sick, disgusting bitch.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hope she gets something really really nasty happening to her soon. She deserves the same treatment and I would gladly offer to do it.:mad:

5. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I read the article but couldn't watch the video or look at the pictures. Why any one would want to see things like that is beyond me. I really think that the girl concerned does need mental help, and quickly, before she does anything like that again!

6. Akitaowner

Akitaowner PetForums Member

OMG :eek: how can anyone do that! I made the mistake of looking at another article there bout the skinning of raccoons and they where alive :cry: how can people do this

7. Thorne

Thorne PetForums VIP

8. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

That's awful. I'm not clicking on the link because I really don't want to see pictures like that or the video, but what a despicable act. The poor rabbit. :(

9. Vampyria

Vampyria PetForums VIP

I've heard of the crush fetish before - with girls crushing tiny, defenseless kittens with stiletto heels (and videotaping it, no less). This was quite a few years ago. Disgusting to think this kind of thing is still going on. How anyone could do that is completely beyond me.

10. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

There can never be any justification for such blatent cruelty. What ever reason she gives, she still needs psychiatric help.I hope she gets the help she needs before anything like this happens again in her life.

11. ChatterPuss

ChatterPuss PetForums VIP

I couldn't watch the video either. I read the article and glanced at the pictures but had to switch it off... i'm lost for words :mad:

12. Emma32

Emma32 PetForums Member

Gosh that's awful. Makes me sick >_<
    I didn't look at all the pictures but I read the article.
    How anyone could even contemplate doing that...she needs serious help, hope she gets what's coming to her.

13. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

I don't think it's just the girl that did this is sick but who ever was with her laughing and filming it.
    Who in the right mind would let somebody do this! They all must be scum!!!
    I havent seen the video or the pictures. I have only read it on here.
    I just couldn't bring myself to watch it.
    There is so much cruelty and sickening things going on these days it's very depressing.

14. GeordieBabe

GeordieBabe PetForums Senior

:yikes::cursing: bitch, should get a summo wrestler to do the same with her, how do they get away with it :confused:

15. xXHazelXx

xXHazelXx PetForums Junior

theres no justification for that sort of cruelty, and the fact that it wasnt just her, her two friends where watching and laughing, its just disgusting that they can so easily brutly kill a poor defenceless animal, they all need some serious help before they do anything else that horrible.

It doesnt help that they dont have laws against abusing rabbits in china wtf!

She wrote a letter of repentance after claiming that it was a blackmailing boss that made her make the video eventhough she seems to be rather enjoying hurting the poor creature, imo sounds like bullsh*t considering she didnt really need to earn money as her family is wealthy.

Repentance:
    "Old people have said before that people are reincarnated. I used to think they were just stories, but now I hope it is true.

If I am reincarnated, I want to be a tree, to be one with nature, without feelings, and without worries, without thought, and also without hypocrisy. To be simple just like this.

I wonder how I can forgive myself, to allow my heart to feel better, but I can’t do it.

A crack for a mirror is a permanent injury, and once there is a crack, it can never make up for it. Life is a mirror, and my mirror already has a deep crack, one that can never be healed.

I will never be able to forget this trauma. It has already become a stain I can never wipe away. Am I able to get God’s forgiveness? I don’t know. God has given me the punishment I ought to have, and it is the punishment I deserve to have. I have begun to believe in reincarnation, begun to believe in karma.

The mistakes I have committed, one day I will have to pay for them.

I had thought of killing myself, but what has happened cannot be changed, and I can only begin anew. I hope I can use all of my time from this day on to love and cherish all living things, use all of my time to make up for this mistake. I am willing to do everything I can to atone for my sin. Huang Xiaoxiao."

Doubt her life was really that bad with all her money friends, family and husband.
    But she will probably get away with it due to not having any laws, china needs to sort that sh*t out, here in England someone somehow would have beat the crap outta her by now.
    RIP now, poor little black and white patched bunny :( your torture has finally come to an end xx

16. mezzer

mezzer PetForums VIP

There is no place in society for people like this or the perverts who watch these so called crush films, how on earth anyone gets any sexual gratification from this really beggars belief.
    Things like this always seem to come out of China, what a vile place.

17. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

really ? ******* hell :mad: :mad: wont click the link, but geez I can imagine :( :(

18. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

i was just about to say that i think this is 'fetish'

if peopel 'get off' on watching this then i think the world is lost, seriously i mean what use are these 'things' to society? will they be crushing dogs soon then cow then humans? what next after that when the thrills worn off?

even the girls laughing, laughing at it is as bad as doing it, they should all just be sent to a island and left there.

19. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I've heard of the crushing fetish but not animals inanimate objects some people seem to get off on either crushing things or watching people do it generally heavy women. But that is just sick she should get a long punishment but it's China so she didn't

20. nutmeg

nutmeg PetForums Senior

Disgusting, I just cant work out what goes through someone head to even have the idea to do that. The girl and her friends need serious help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice