UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you get on with your siblings?
I'm not really close to mine. I think it stems from being bought up in a 3 bedroomed house with 9 people living there. Always having to share everything.
We are all ok with each other, no major arguments, we just don't mix that much.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ive got an older sister and i cant stand her, we have had a recent fallout and will probably never speak again!!! :mad::mad:

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Yeah I love my older sister. Middle sister is ok, but very moody, brother is ok. We have some mentally ill issues in our family, and things do get tough. But overall I get on with all of them.

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
i love my big brother to bits we fought like cat and dog when we lived together but since i moved out we're really close :D

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers....and 3 of them hate me for being me....and do I care? not one bit....I might not be the posh rich one but I'd rather be me than them :thumbup:...I do see my sister who's 2 yr older tan me but i take care of her finances/bills ect because she can't....if it wasnt for that i dont think i would see her much. It's ok for me though, I have great kids and grat pets :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I get on really well with my younger brother. We are close and he was an unbelievable support when me and my ex split. I don't see much of my other 2 brothers. One lives about a mile away and the other one lives in Wittering, so he only comes home every now and again. I have only just found out about my sister in January, but we have the same sense of humour and are getting on very well.
I had another half brother who I unfortunately never got to know as he died 3 years ago, before I got back in touch with my Dad.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I have an older sister, but she is very selfish, we do get on, but sometimes i really want to slap her :lol:

My younger brother, we get on, but we do have fights as hes going through that stupid teenage stage. :rolleyes:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
When we were kids we were all very close.
I had an older brother and sister and we were all very close in age.
I can honestly not remember a time we fought :)

My brother now lives in Sydney, so I only see him every 5 years or so - however when we do it's like he never left. We speak on Skype and e-mail a lot.

Sadly my sister passed away 9 years ago aged 32 :(
We were always close, although she suffered from ill health she was always there for me and was the best big sister, I miss her everyday.

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
my brother sometimes, but rarely to never my sisters. theyre all older though.

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
It depends. When there is two of us, say me and my brother or me and my sister we are fine but when it is all 3 of us we always snipe at each other for some reason. My sister is usually horrible to me and my brother...unless she wants something.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.